Adam T. Kronfeld
Family Law & Personal Injury Attorney
Adam Kronfeld focuses his practice in family law matters including divorce and separation, custody and visitation, child support and spousal support, division of marital property/equitable distribution, appeals, personal injury, auto accidents, legal malpractice, and wills.
He is a confident, devoted advocate who understands all aspects of the practice from his original tenure as a law clerk with the firm.
Mr. Kronfeld has been associated with The Duff Firm since 2004 and as an attorney since 2006.
- John Handley High School (1998). Winchester, Virginia
- Bucknell University (2002). Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctor, George Mason University School of Law (2005). Arlington, Virginia
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Fairfax Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Fairfax Bar Association Family Law Section