Duff & Kronfeld, P.C.
Contact Us
View Our Practice Areas

April 2013 Archives

I think that I lost my court case because my attorney made a mistake. Do I have any recourse?

You may. When you hire an attorney to represent you, it is implied that the attorney will competently represent you, and will exhibit the skill, care, and dispatch equal to the standard of care that the law imposes upon him. Your attorney need not be perfect, but there is still a minimum level of competence and diligence that he or she must exhibit in representing your interests. If your attorney fails do that, and you sustain financial losses as a result, then you may have a claim for legal malpractice.

Email Us For A Response

Contact Us Today For Knowledgeable And Client-Centered Assistance

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Duff & Kronfeld, P.C.
11320 Random Hills Road, Suite 630
Fair Oaks Commerce Center
Fairfax, VA 22030

Phone: 703-591-7475
Fax: 703-273-4537
Fairfax Law Office Map