Duff & Kronfeld, P.C.
Contact Us
View Our Practice Areas

April 2016 Archives

Can I stop making support payments once I declare bankruptcy? Not a good idea.

Oftentimes clients believe that declaring some form of bankruptcy puts an immediate freeze on paying their debts, including the payment of court ordered child and spousal support. Making this assumption is not only incorrect, but can be very costly.

Questions To Ask When Evaluating Your Custody and Visitation Agreement

You and your spouse have separated and generally agree how you will share custody and visitation of your children. You (or your attorneys) have prepared a document intended to memorialize that agreement. It looks like it says everything you agreed to, but what are you missing?

Email Us For A Response

Contact Us Today For Knowledgeable And Client-Centered Assistance

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Duff & Kronfeld, P.C.
11320 Random Hills Road, Suite 630
Fair Oaks Commerce Center
Fairfax, VA 22030

Phone: 703-591-7475
Fax: 703-273-4537
Fairfax Law Office Map