Duff & Kronfeld, P.C.
Contact Us
View Our Practice Areas

May 2016 Archives

What Can I Do About A Family Household Member Who Has Been Abusive To Me Or My Children?

Virginia law offers remedies to those who fear for their or their children's physical safety due to the behavior of a family or household member. Should you find yourself in such a position, you may ask the court for a family abuse protective order, which offers significant protection against the abuse or threat that you face.

Email Us For A Response

Contact Us Today For Knowledgeable And Client-Centered Assistance

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Duff & Kronfeld, P.C.
11320 Random Hills Road, Suite 630
Fair Oaks Commerce Center
Fairfax, VA 22030

Phone: 703-591-7475
Fax: 703-273-4537
Fairfax Law Office Map