On behalf of Duff & Kronfeld, P.C. on Friday, October 6, 2017.
Support. Information. Hope.
If you are someone who is considering divorce or is in the early stages of divorce, you will want to attend this empowering workshop that is designed to help you take the next step, no matter where you are in the process of untying the knot.
Join us for our next Second Saturday Divorce Workshop and get the information, support and guidance from professionals, so you can make the important decisions for you and your family as you plan for your future.
Our speakers include:
• Adam Kronfeld – Family Law Attorney
• Jennifer Meredith – Mortgage Broker
• Susan Pollack – Estate Planning Attorney
• Maria Ines Butler, LCSW – Family Therapist
Pre-registration is recommended, as space is limited.
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2017
- Sign In: 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Workshop: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Place: Duff Kronfeld & Marquardt P.C.
Fair Oaks Commerce Center
11320 Random Hills Road/Suite 630
Fairfax, VA 22030
Fee: NO FEE
Pre-registration is recommended as space is limited.
Online Registration: www.secondsaturdaynova.com or
Phone: (703) 591-7475
You’ve come to the right place! Hope to see you there!